Prime Bank Limited
|Traded as||DSE: PRIMEBANK|
|Mr. Azam J Chowdhury (Chairman)
Mr. M A Khaleque (Vice-Chairman)
Mr. Mafiz A. Bhuiyan (Vice-Chairman)
|Tk 1404 million (Year end 2014)|
Number of employees
Prime Bank was created and commencement of business started on 17 April 1995. It was incorporated under the Companies Act of 1994. The Bank is traded at the Dhaka stock exchange and Chittagong stock exchange. Prime Bank is the title sponsor of the 2013 edition of Bangladesh Premier League cricket tournament.
Islamic Banking at Prime Bank
Islamic Banking operations of Prime Bank Limited started in the year 1995 through the opening of Islamic banking branch at Dilkusha, Dhaka. Operations of Islamic banking branches are coordinated by Islamic Banking Division at Head Office and supervised by Prime Bank Shari’ah Supervisory Committee. 
Over 920 million taka was embezzled by 11 officials of the Bank. It became the subject of an Anti-Corruption Commission investigation.
- "The Financial Express | Financial Online News portal". The Financial Express Online Version. Retrieved 2016-05-09.
- "Prime Bank holds business conference". The Daily Star. 2003-01-21. Retrieved 2016-05-09.
- "Prime Bank Limited - Banglapedia". en.banglapedia.org. Retrieved 2016-05-09.
- "Top five uncapped players to watch out for | Dhaka Tribune". www.dhakatribune.com. Retrieved 2016-05-09.
- "Prime Bank celebrates 15th anniversary". The Daily Star. 2010-04-17. Retrieved 2016-05-09.
- "Prime Bank title sponsor of BPL". The Daily Star. 2013-01-01. Retrieved 2016-05-09.
- "Prime Bank launches Hasanah". The Daily Star. 2008-08-14. Retrieved 2016-05-09.
- "Swindled by bankers". The Daily Star. 2014-07-17. Retrieved 2016-05-09.
|This Bangladesh-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|