Prime Radio Sri Lanka
|Wickramasinhapura, Battaramulla, Sri Lanka|
|Established||12 November 2009|
Prime Radio is a FM radio station which broadcasts in Sri Lanka. The radio station is operated by Independent Television Network Limited, which is a state governed television and radio broadcaster in Sri Lanka.
This radio network is a relaunch of the Radio One radio station of Sri Lanka, previously owned by Singer (Sri Lanka) Limited and Peoples Media Networks. The station primarily broadcasts content in the English language. The radio station commenced transmission on 12 November 2009.
The radio station's programing is primarily music of various genres, including: Monique, Afternoon treat and Chat with Monique hosted by Monique, Classic Delights, Drive Thru, Mid Day Connections, Prime Breakfast, Prime Morning Music, Prime Night Music, Sunday Requests, Sunday Wakeup, That's Jazz, The Country Crowd, and The Night Cap.
Frequency and coverage
The Prime Radio terrestrial coverage is limited to a few major cities in Sri Lanka at present. The station broadcasts on 104.5 FM in Colombo, 99.0 in Galle and 95.5 in Kandy and is also streamed on the station's website.  
- ITN Reporters (12 November 2009). "ITN launches Prime TV and Prime Radio Channels". ITN channel News. Retrieved 2009-12-31.
- Wikipedia. "Sri Lankan Online Television and Radio Stations". Retrieved 2009-12-31.
- Ruwini Jayawardana (11 November 2009). "Prime TV and Prime Radio breaks into the scene". Daily News. Retrieved 2009-12-31.
- Prime Radio. "Prime Radio Shows". Retrieved 2009-12-31.
- Prime Radio. "Prime Radio Home". Retrieved 2009-12-31.
- Prime Radio. "Facebook - Prime Radio". Retrieved 2009-12-31.
- Prime Radio. "Twitter - Prime Radio". Retrieved 2009-12-31.
|This Sri Lanka-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|