Primer Plano (magazine)
Primer Plano was a Spanishfilm magazine established on 20 October 1940. It was published on a weekly basis. The Falange-influenced publication struck a balance between its coverage of film stars and film reviews, as well as the role of entertainment and film in society. The magazine ceased publication with the October 1963 issue.
- Alberto Mira Nouselles (2010). Historical Dictionary of Spanish Cinema. Rowman & Littlefield. p. 45. ISBN 978-0-8108-5957-9. Retrieved 3 September 2014.
- "Primer Plano". Movie Mags. Retrieved 6 February 2017.
- Bowen, Wayne H. (2006). Spain During World War II. University of Missouri Press. p. 159. ISBN 978-0-8262-6515-9.
- Nouselles, Alberto Mira; Mira, Alberto (2010). The A to Z of Spanish Cinema. Rowman & Littlefield. p. 51. ISBN 978-0-8108-7622-4.
- Jo Labanyi (21 December 2015). A Companion to Spanish Cinema. John Wiley & Sons. p. 456. ISBN 978-1-119-17013-6. Retrieved 6 February 2017.
|This trade magazine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.