From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Primitives may refer to:
- Primitive decorating, American art style
- The Primitives, alternative rock band
- The Primitives, alternative country band, precursor to Uncle Tupelo
- The Primitives, parody band formed in 1964 with Lou Reed and John Cale
- The Primitives, British band formed in 1965 and led by Mal Ryder, active in Italy from 1965 until 1970
- Artists of the early International Gothic period of art, in particular:
- Primitives (stamps), crudely designed early postage stamps
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Primitives.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.