|Headquarters||Westville, New Jersey|
|Rocco Fiorentino (CEO)|
Primo Hoagies is a United States east coast-based, fast casual restaurant chain founded in 1992 in South Philadelphia. Primo Hoagies has over 95 locations in seven states, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland, South Carolina, Florida and Virginia.
Primo Hoagies was founded on Ritner Street in South Philadelphia in July 1992 by Richard and Colleen Neigre. In 2002, the restaurant was franchised with its corporate headquarters located in Westville, New Jersey. The current CEO is Rocco Fiorentino. In 2017, Adam Biedenbender joined the franchise as Vice President of Franchise Development. Eric Bonner is the Vice President of Operations and has served in several positions with the company over the last 17 years. The most popular sandwiches are the "Italian with prosciutto [and] provolone cheese, Hot Capicola and natural casing Genoa salami".
The franchise is known for its Philadelphia styled hoagies. Lindsey Nolen of South Philly Review stated "Primos is Primo when it comes to an Italian Hoagie". Primo opened in a store in Citizens Bank Park in 2017.
At the 2016 Philadelphia Cheesesteak & Food Festival, Primo Hoagies brought its specialty Italian hoagies to the festival.
- Nolen, Lindsay (2016-04-20). "Primos is Primo when it comes to an Italian Hoagie". South Philly Review. Retrieved 2018-03-13.
- Ronaldson, Tim (2013-03-14). "Dedication touches home". South Philly Review. Retrieved 2018-08-16.
- "PrimoHoagies Franchising Inc. Franchise Information". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 2018-03-13.
- Hoppe-Spiers, Janice (2017-03-28). "PrimoHoagies". Food and Drink International. Retrieved 2018-03-13.
- Amorosi, A.D. (2016-10-13). "Can the Philadelphia Cheesesteak and Food Festival redeem itself?". Philly.com. Retrieved 2018-03-13.