|Headquarters||Westville, New Jersey|
|Rocco Fiorentino (CEO)|
|Products||Submarine sandwiches, Hot subs|
Primo Hoagies is a United States east coast-based, fast casual restaurant chain founded in 1992 in South Philadelphia. Primo Hoagies has over 95 locations in seven states, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland, South Carolina, Florida and Virginia.
Primo Hoagies was founded on Ritner Street in South Philadelphia in July 1992 by Richard and Colleen Neigre. Most of its corporate leaders are of Italian descent. In 2002, the restaurant was franchised with its corporate headquarters located in Westville, New Jersey. The current CEO is Rocco Fiorentino. In 2004, Mike Aruanno joined the franchise as vice president. The most popular sandwiches are the "Italian with prosciutto [and] provolone cheese, Hot Capicola and natural casing Genoa salami".
The franchise is known for its Philadelphia styled hoagies. Lindsey Nolen of South Philly Review stated "Primos is Primo when it comes to an Italian Hoagie". Primo opened in a store in Citizens Bank Park in 2017.
At the 2016 Philadelphia Cheesesteak & Food Festival, Primo Hoagies brought its specialty Italian hoagies to the festival.
- Nolen, Lindsay (2016-04-20). "Primos is Primo when it comes to an Italian Hoagie". South Philly Review. Retrieved 2018-03-13.
- Ronaldson, Tim (2013-03-14). "Dedication touches home". South Philly Review. Retrieved 2018-08-16.
- "PrimoHoagies Franchising Inc. Franchise Information". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 2018-03-13.
- Hoppe-Spiers, Janice (2017-03-28). "PrimoHoagies". Food and Drink International. Retrieved 2018-03-13.
- Amorosi, A.D. (2016-10-13). "Can the Philadelphia Cheesesteak and Food Festival redeem itself?". Philly.com. Retrieved 2018-03-13.