|Owner(s)||Splošna Plovba Portorož and other companies|
|Publisher||Primorske novice ČZD, d.o.o.|
History and profile
Primorske novice was establied in 1963 as result of the merger of weekly paper Nova Gorica (founded in 1947) with another weekly named Slovenski Jadran (meaning "The Slovene Adriatic" in English; founded in 1950). It started as a weekly newspaper and became a daily in 2004. It became also the first regional daily newspaper in the country.
- Michael Biggins (2001). "Publishing in Slovenia". Slavic & East European Information Resources. 1 (2–3): 3–38. doi:10.1300/J167v01n02_01.
- Jasna Merklin; Petra Znoj; Urška Zalar (July 2011). "Reporting about Neighbors in Slovenian Daily Newspapers" (Conference paper). University of Novi Sad. Retrieved 8 December 2014.
- "Slovenia Newspapers Magazines Journals and Weeklies". Ljubljana Slovenia Travel. Retrieved 6 December 2014.
- "Media" (PDF). IPA Section Slovenia. Archived from the original (PDF) on 28 November 2014. Retrieved 15 November 2014.
- National Circulation of Printed Press (in Slovene)