From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Primrose may refer to:
- Primulaceae, a family of flowering plants
- Primula vulgaris, commonly known as the primrose (also called the common primrose or English primrose)
- Oenothera, commonly known as evening primrose, a plant genus
- Onagraceae, commonly known as the willowherb family or evening primrose family
- Primrose Hill in London
- South Africa
- United States
- Primrose, Alaska
- Primrose, Kentucky
- Primrose, Nebraska
- Primrose, Rhode Island
- Primrose, Wisconsin, a town
- Primrose (community), Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Archibald Primrose – various people
- Francis Ward Primrose (1785–1860), M.P. for Stirling District of Burghs
- George Primrose, member of the blackface song-and-dance team Primrose and West
- Vice-Admiral George Anson Primrose (1849–1930)
- Gilbert E. Primrose (1848–1935), Scottish international footballer
- Sir Henry Primrose (1846–1923), Scottish civil servant who became Chairman of the Board of Inland Revenue
- William Primrose, a violist
- Hannah Primrose, Countess of Rosebery
- Earl of Rosebery
- Laird of Burnbrae
- Primrose Everdeen, Katniss's younger sister [role played by Willow Shields] in The Hunger Games trilogy
- Primrose (musical), a musical comedy
- Primrose Brook, a tributary of the Passaic River
- Primrose Day, the anniversary of the death of British prime minister Benjamin Disraeli
- Primrose League, an organisation founded in 1883 to promote Toryism
- Primrose High School, an 11-19 comprehensive school in Leeds, UK
- Primrose Path, an idiom in the English language
- Operation Primrose, the code name later given to the capture of German submarine U-110
- Primrose, a video game for the Nintendo DSi
- HMS Primrose (1807)
- HMS Primrose was a Flower-class corvette commissioned 15 July 1940. It was sold in 1946 and scrapped in 1953.
- MV Primrose, A freight and passenger ferry.
- MV Primrose, Hong Kong freighter grounded on North Sentinel Island.
|Look up primrose in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Primrose.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.