Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Primula or primula in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Primula is a genus of 400–500 species of low-growing herbs in the family Primulaceae.
Primula may refer to:
- 970 Primula, a main belt asteroid
- Autobianchi Primula, a small car
- Belgian minehunter Primula (M924), a Tripartite-class minehunter
- Primula (food), the trade name of a cheese-based spread
- Primula (Shuffle!), a Shuffle! character
- HMS Primula, more than one ship of the British Royal Navy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Primula.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.