|This article does not cite any sources. (January 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
A pack of Prince Rich Taste cigarettes with a Swedish text warning that says "Smoking kills"
|Produced by||House of Prince A/S
British American Tobacco
Introduced in 1957 by Chr. Augustinus Fabrikker in Denmark, today it approximately has a 34% market share in Denmark. In Norway, Prince enjoys a market share of around 42%.
Today Prince is available in over 40 countries.
Comes in both flip-top box and soft pack.
Variants of the Prince brand
- Prince Rich Taste (formerly Prince Full Flavour, introduced 1957)
- Prince Rounded Taste (formerly Prince Lights, seni s.. senede)
- Prince Rich Taste 100 (formerly Prince Full Flavour 100, introduced 1985)
- Prince Rounded Taste 100 (formerly Prince Lights 100, introduced 1988)
- Prince Menthol Taste (formerly Prince Lights Menthol, introduced 1990)
- Prince Golden Taste (formerly Prince Ultra Lights, introduced 1990)
- Prince Golden Taste 100 (formerly Prince Lights 100, introduced 1995)
- Prince Smooth Taste (formerly Prince Extra Ultra, introduced 1999)
- Prince Mellow Taste (formerly Prince Medium)
- Prince Highland Taste : Introduced in 2006
- Prince Indian Summer : Introduced in late 2007/early 2008
- Prince First Cut : Introduced in late 2007/early 2008
|This Denmark-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|