Prince Henrik of Denmark (born 2009)
|Count of Monpezat|
Prince Henrik in March 2016
|Born||4 May 2009|
Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
|Father||Prince Joachim of Denmark|
|Danish royal family|
HM The Queen of the Hellenes
|Extended royal family|
Henrik is ninth in the line of succession to the Danish throne.
As with his brothers and cousins, his names were not revealed until his christening, which took place on 26 July 2009 at the Møgeltønder Church, where older brother Felix was also christened. At his christening he was named Henrik Carl Joachim Alain after his paternal grandfather, his father, and his maternal grandfather. Henrik's second name, Carl, is possibly after his last surviving great-granduncle, Count Carl Johan Bernadotte (1916–2012), who attended his christening.
Titles and styles
|Ancestors of Prince Henrik of Denmark (born 2009)|
- The Danish Monarchy – A Prince is born Archived 5 May 2009 at the Wayback Machine.
- Date set for christening of Danish prince
- Farfar og morfar i prinsens navn
- Lilleprinsen opkaldt efter farfar
- Lille prins Henrik skal gå i katolsk privatskole
- "His Highness Prince Henrik". Danish Royal Court. Retrieved 22 December 2013.
Prince Henrik of Denmark (born 2009)Born: 4 May 2009
|Lines of succession|
Prince Felix of Denmark
| Line of succession to the Danish throne
Princess Athena of Denmark
| Line of succession to the British throne|
descended from Arthur, son of Victoria