Prince Hubertus of Hohenzollern
|Prince Hubertus of Hohenzollern|
|Born||10 June 1966|
Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Uta Maria König (m. 2000)
Princess Vivianne (adopted)
|Father||Prince Johann Georg of Hohenzollern|
|Mother||Princess Birgitta of Sweden|
Prince Hubertus of Hohenzollern (Hubertus Gustav Adolf Veit Georg Meinrad Maria Alexander) (born 10 June 1966) is the third child of Prince Johann Georg of Hohenzollern and of his wife Princess Birgitta of Sweden, sister of King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden.
Hubertus was born in Munich, Germany.
Marriage and issue
In 2000 Hubertus married Uta Maria König (born 25 February 1964, in Trier). Their civil wedding was held on 10 July 2000 in Grünwald; their religious wedding was held on 23 September 2000, in Palma de Majorca, Spain. They have two children:
- Prince Lennart Carl Christian of Hohenzollern (born in Munich, 10 January 2001; died in Munich, 14 January 2001).
- Princess Vivianne of Hohenzollern (born in Munich, May 2009, adopted).
Titles, styles, honours and arms
Titles and styles
- 10 June 1966 – present: His Serene Highness Prince Hubertus of Hohenzollern
- House of Hohenzollern: Knight Grand Cross with Chain of the Princely House Order of Hohenzollern
- Sweden: Recipient of the Wedding Medal of Crown Princess Victoria to Daniel Westling
Prince Hubertus of HohenzollernBorn: 10 June 1966
Prince Nicolas of Hohenzollern
| Line of succession to the headship of the House of Hohenzollern
Prince Ferfried of Hohenzollern