Prince Joseph of Monaco
|Born||10 September 1763
Hôtel Matignon, Paris, France
|Died||28 June 1816
|Spouse||Françoise de Choiseul|
|Issue||Marie Camille, marquise de La Tour-du-Pin
Athénais, marquise de Louvois
|Father||Honoré III, Prince of Monaco|
|Mother||Maria Caterina Brignole-Sale|
Prince Joseph of Monaco (Joseph Marie Jerôme Honoré; 10 September 1763 – 28 June 1816) was a Monagasque prince and brother of Honoré IV, Prince of Monaco.
He was the second son of Honoré III, Prince of Monaco and his Genovese wife Maria Caterina Brignole-Sale. He married Françoise de Choiseul, a niece of Étienne François, duc de Choiseul, on 6 April 1782. The marriage produced three children, only one of whom left descendants.
Prince Joseph's wife was executed in July 1794. He was remarried to Frances Rainford, by whom he had no children.
- Princess Marie Camille of Monaco (22 Apr 1784 – 8 May 1879) married René, Marquis de La Tour-du-Pin and had issue.
- Princess Athénais of Monaco (2 June 1786 – 11 September 1860) married Auguste Le Tellier de Souvré, Marquis de Louvois and had no issue.
- Princess Delphine of Monaco (born 22 July 1788) never married.
Titles, styles, honours and arms
Titles and styles
- 10 September 1763 – 28 June 1816 His Serene Highness Prince Joseph of Monaco.
|Ancestors of Prince Joseph of Monaco|
- van de Pas, Leo. "Marie de Lorraine". Genealogics .org. Retrieved 2010-03-01.