Prince Moulay Ismail of Morocco
|Prince Moulay Ismail|
7 May 1981 |
|Spouse||Anissa Lehmuhl (m. 2009)|
|Father||Prince Moulay Abdallah|
|Mother||Lalla Lamia Solh|
|Moroccan Royal Family|
HRH Princess Lalla Lamia
Prince Moulay Ismail of Morocco (born 7 May 1981) is the son of Prince Moulay Abdallah and Lalla Lamia Solh. His mother is daughter of Riad Al Solh, the first Prime minister of Lebanon. The Prince has one older brother, Prince Moulay Hicham.
On 25 September 2009, he married Anissa Lehmkuhl, the daughter of Lieutenant-Colonel Omar Lehmkuhl and his wife, Amina (German citizens converted to Islamic faith). They had issue, one son and two daughters:
- Sharif Moulay Abdallah, (born on 17 June 2010 (age 7 years) at Rabat),
- Sharifa Lalla Aisha, (born on 9 October 2011 (age 6 years) at Rabat),
- Sharifa Lalla Hala, (born on 23 November 2013 (age 3 years) at Rabat) .
Prince Ismail owns Theora holding, which has a 35% stake in the now-defunct KIA Maroc (exclusive dealer of KIA cars in Morocco) and also co-owns a number of food & restaurants franchises such as Pizza Del Arte (subsidiary of Groupe Le Duff).
- Honorary President of the Hand in Hand Association.
- Royal Ark
- "SM le Roi préside à Rabat la cérémonie de conclusion de l'acte de mariage de SA le Prince Moulay Ismail" (in French).
- "Amine Belkhouya, gérant de Kia Maroc, le jour où tout a basculé". 24 April 2014. Retrieved 15 June 2014.
- "Kia Motors Maroc Belkhouya sous les verrous". 21 April 2014. Archived from the original on 15 June 2014. Retrieved 15 June 2014.
Prince Moulay Hicham
|Line of succession to the Moroccan Throne||Next:
Moulay Abdallah ben Ali Alaoui
as Moulay Abdallah ben Ali Alaoui
|This Moroccan biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|