Prince Philip of Bourbon-Two Sicilies
|Prince Philip of Bourbon-Two Sicilies|
10 December 1885|
|Died||9 March 1949
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
|Spouse||Princess Marie Louise of Orléans
|House||House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies|
|Father||Prince Alfonso, Count of Caserta|
|Mother||Princess Maria Antonietta of Bourbon-Two Sicilies|
Prince Philip of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (Filippo Maria Alfonso Antonio Ferdinando Francesco di Paola Lodovico Enrico Alberto Taddeo Francesco Saverio Uberto; 10 December 1885 – 9 March 1949) was a member of the House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies and a Prince of Bourbon-Two Sicilies.
Prince Philip was the tenth child of Prince Alfonso of Bourbon-Two Sicilies, Count of Caserta and his wife Princess Maria Antonietta of Bourbon-Two Sicilies.
Marriage and issue
Philip married firstly to Princess Marie Louise of Orléans, eldest daughter and child of Prince Emmanuel d'Orléans, Duke of Vendôme and his wife Princess Henriette of Belgium, on 12 January 1916 in Neuilly-sur-Seine. The couple had one child before their divorce in 1925:
- Prince Gaetano Maria Alfonso Enrico Paolo of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (born 16 April 1917 in Cannes; died 27 December 1984 in Harare)
- ∞ Olivia Yarrow (born 16 July 1917 in Dumfries; died 24 May 1987 in Harare) on 16 February 1946 in Paddington
- Adrian Philip de Bourbon (born 7 April 1948 in Warrington)
- ∞ Linda Idensohn (born 3 February 1950 in Salisbury) on 20 March 1976 in Salisbury
- Philippe Charles de Bourbon (born 5 May 1977 in Harare)
- Michelle Lara de Bourbon (born 12 February 1979 in Harare)
- Gregory Peter de Bourbon (born 2 January 1950 in Warrington)
Titles, styles, honours and arms
Titles and styles
- 10 December 1885 – 9 March 1949: His Royal Highness Prince Philip of Bourbon-Two Sicilies
- Darryl Lundy (10 March 2007). "Filippo di Borbone, Principe di Borbone delle Due Sicilie". ThePeerage.com. Retrieved 2008-10-26.
- Paul Theroff. "TWO SICILIES". Paul Theroff's Royal Genealogy Site. Retrieved 2008-10-26.