From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Prince Royal (disambiguation))
Prince Royal may refer to the Crown Prince in the following monarchies:
- Prince Royal of Portugal, the Prince Royal of the Kingdom of Portugal and the Algarves
- Prince Royal of Haiti, see Jacques-Victor Henry, Prince Royal of Haiti
- Prince Royal of France, to either of:
It may also refer to:
- HMS Prince Royal (1610), a ship of the English Royal Navy
- Prince Royal (horse), Italian/French Champion racehorse
- Nissan Prince Royal, a Japanese vehicle built for the Imperial Household of Japan.
- Princess Royal, a style customarily awarded by a British monarch to his or her eldest daughter
- Prince Royal's College, a school in Thailand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prince Royal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.