Princess Alexandra Hospital, Harlow
|Princess Alexandra Hospital|
|The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust|
Princess Alexandra Hospital
|Location||Harlow, Essex, England|
|Care system||National Health Service|
|Affiliated university||Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry|
The hospital, which was designed by Easton & Robertson and built on the site of Parndon Hall, the former home of Godfrey Arkwright, opened in phases between 1958 and 1966. The Kent Wing, designed by the Percy Thomas Partnership, opened in 1996 and the Jenny Ackroyd Centre, designed by Tangram Architects, opened in 2004.
In popular culture
- Bettley, James; Pevsner, Nikolaus (2007). Essex. Yale University Press. ISBN 978-0300116144.
- "Harlow, Princess Alexandra Hospital c.1965". Francis Frith. Retrieved 24 November 2018.
- Powell, W R; Board, Beryl A; Briggs, Nancy; Fisher, J L; Harding, Vanessa A; Hasler, Joan; Knight, Norma; Parsons, Margaret (1983). "'Harlow Town', in A History of the County of Essex". London: British History Online. pp. 149–158. Retrieved 24 November 2018.
- "A Clockwork Orange". IMDB. Retrieved 24 November 2018.
- "Victoria Beckham – Businesswoman". Celeb Family. Retrieved 24 November 2018.