Princess Anne of Orléans
|Duchess of Aosta|
|Born||5 August 1906|
Le Nouvion-en-Thiérache, France
|Died||19 March 1986 (aged 79)|
|Spouse||Prince Amedeo, Duke of Aosta|
|Margherita, Dowager Archduchess of Austria-Este|
Maria Christina, Princess Casimir of Bourbon-Two Sicilies
|Father||Prince Jean, Duke of Guise|
|Mother||Princess Isabelle of Orléans|
Princess Anne of Orléans (Anne Hélène Marie; 5 August 1906, Le Nouvion-en-Thiérache, Aisne – 19 March 1986, Sorrento) was a member of the House of Orléans and the Duchess of Aosta by marriage. She was the daughter of Prince Jean, Duke of Guise and Princess Isabelle of Orléans.
Marriage and issue
- Margherita Isabella Maria Vittoria Emanuela Elena Gennara (born April 7, 1930 at Capodimonte Palace). She married on 28–29 December 1953 Archduke Robert, styled Archduke of Austria-Este (1915–1996), second son of the last Austrian emperor Karl I, and has issue three sons and two daughters.
- Maria Cristina Giusta Elena Giovanna (born 12 September 1933 at Miramare Castle), who married on January 29, 1967 Prince Casimir of Bourbon-Two Sicilies, descended from Spanish princes (of the house of Bourbon or Borbon) ruling in Sicily, and has issue two sons and two daughters.
Titles and styles
- 5 August 1906 – 5 November 1927 Her Royal Highness Princess Anne of Orléans
- 5 November 1927 – 4 July 1931 Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Apulia
- 4 July 1931 – 3 March 1942 Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Aosta
- 3 March 1942 – 21 January 1951 ''Her Royal Highness Princess Anne, Duchess of Aosta
- 21 January 1951 – 19 March 1986 ''Her Royal Highness The Dowager Duchess of Aosta