Jump to navigation Jump to search
Princess Aurora may refer to:
- Princess Aurora, a character in The Sleeping Beauty by Tchaikovsky
- Princess Aurora (Disney), a character from Disney's Sleeping Beauty (1959 film)
- In Charles Perrault's version of Sleeping Beauty, Sleeping Beauty's daughter is named L'Aurore or Aurora
- Princess Aurora, a very minor fictional Egyptian princess who is mentioned in Jackie Chan Adventures
- Princess Aurora, a main character in the 1980s Japanese animated TV series Starzinger
- Princess Aurora (film), a 2005 South Korean crime film where the stickers of Princess Aurora from Starzinger is involved
- Princess Aurora (TV series), a 2013 South Korean drama series
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Princess Aurora.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.