Princess Beatrice (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Princess Beatrice may also refer to:
- Beatrice of England (1242–1275), daughter of Henry III of England and Eleanor of Provence, married John II of Brittany
- Princess Beatrice of the United Kingdom (1857–1944), youngest daughter of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert
- Beatrice Bhadrayuvadi (1876–1913), daughter of King Chulalongkorn
- Princess Beatrice of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (1884–1966), youngest daughter of Alfred of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
- Beatrix of the Netherlands (born 1938), daughter of Queen Juliana
- Princess Beatrice was one of the GWR 3031 Class locomotives that were built for and run on the Great Western Railway between 1891 and 1915.
- Princess Beatrice was a ship that operated on the coast of British Columbia from 1903 to 1928.
|disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.This|