Princess Iman bint ِHussein
|Princess Iman bint Al Hussein|
|Born||24 April 1983|
|Father||Hussein of Jordan|
|Royal family of Jordan|
Princess Iman bint Al Hussein (born 24 April 1983) is a Jordanian princess.
On 24 April 1983, Princess Iman was born in Amman, Jordan. Princess Iman is the daughter of King Hussein and Queen Noor of Jordan. She is the sister of King Abdullah II of Jordan, Princess Alia, Prince Faisal, Princess Aisha, Princess Zein, Princess Haya, Prince Ali, Prince Hamza, Prince Hashem, and Princess Raiyah.
Princess Iman studied at the Fay School in Massachusetts and the Maret School in Washington, D.C. She joined the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in 2002, and finished her training there on 8 August 2003. She has enrolled at American University in Washington, D.C. in 2003 and graduated in 2007 with a degree in Sociology.
On 20 December 2012, the Royal Court of Jordan announced Princess Iman's engagement to businessman Zaid Azmi Mirza. They married on 22 March 2013. She gave birth to a son, Omar, on 7 October 2014. The couple divorced in 2017.
Title, style and honours
Iman is known as Her Royal Highness Princess Iman bint Hussein of Jordan.
- Jordan: Knight Grand Cordon of the Supreme Order of the Renaissance, Special Class
- Jordan: Knight Grand Cordon of the Order of Military Merit
- Jordan: Recipient of the Al-Hussein Medal of Excellence, 2nd Class
- "Biography - His Majesty King Hussein bin Talal". King Hussein Official Website.
- "The 20 Hottest Young Royals - 18. Princess Iman bint Al Hussein". Forbes. 2008-05-27. Retrieved 2008-06-04.
- "Royal Court announces Princess Iman's engagement". The Jordan Times. December 20, 2012. Archived from the original on December 22, 2012. Retrieved January 28, 2013.
- "Princess Iman Bint Al-Hussein to get Married Today". Arabia Weddings. December 20, 2012. Retrieved April 1, 2013.
- "Princess Iman bint Al Hussein Got Married on Friday". Arabia Weddings. March 23, 2013. Retrieved March 25, 2013.
- "Princess Iman weds Zaid Mirza". The Jordan Times. March 23, 2013. Archived from the original on March 24, 2013. Retrieved March 25, 2013.
- Royal Ark, Jordanian genealogy details
- Princess Iman Wearing the Grand Cordon sash
- tumblr.com, Princess Iman wearing her Jordanian decorations
|This Jordanian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|