Princess Iman bint Hussein (born 24 April 1983) is the daughter of King Hussein and Queen Noor of Jordan. She has two full brothers, Hamzah and Hashim, and a younger sister, Princess Raiyah. She is a half-sister to King Abdullah II of Jordan.
Princess Iman studied at the Fay School in Massachusetts and the Maret School in Washington, D.C. She joined the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in 2002, and finished her training there on 8 August 2003. She has enrolled at American University in Washington, D.C., and is currently pursuing a higher degree in veterinary medicine. On 20 December 2012, the Royal Court of Jordan announced Princess Iman's engagement to businessman Zaid Azmi Mirza. They married on 22 March 2013. She gave birth to a son, Omar, on 8 October 2014.
Title, style and honours
- 24 April 1983 – Present: Her Royal Highness Princess Iman bint Hussein of Jordan
|Ancestors of Princess Iman bint Hussein
- ^ "The 20 Hottest Young Royals - 18. Princess Iman bint Al Hussein". Forbes. 2008-05-27. Retrieved 2008-06-04.
- ^ "Royal Court announces Princess Iman's engagement". The Jordan Times. December 20, 2012. Retrieved January 28, 2013.
- ^ "Princess Iman Bint Al-Hussein to get Married Today". Arabia Weddings. December 20, 2012. Retrieved April 1, 2013.
- ^ "Princess Iman bint Al Hussein Got Married on Friday". Arabia Weddings. March 23, 2013. Retrieved March 25, 2013.
- ^ "Princess Iman weds Zaid Mirza". The Jordan Times. March 23, 2013. Retrieved March 25, 2013.
- ^ a b c Royal Ark, Jordanian genealogy details
- ^ Princess Iman Wearing the Grand Cordon sash
- ^ a b tumblr.com, Princess Iman wearing her Jordanian decorations