Princess Louise of Belgium (born 2004)
6 February 2004|
St-Luc University Hospital, Woluwe-Saint-Lambert, Belgium
|Father||Prince Laurent of Belgium|
Princess Louise of Belgium (Louise Sophie Mary; born 6 February 2004 in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert) is the first child and only daughter of Prince Laurent and Princess Claire. She is currently 12th in the line of succession to the Belgian throne.
Princess Louise of Belgium
|Reference style||Her Royal Highness|
|Spoken style||Your Royal Highness|
Princess Louise was born in 6 February 2004 at Saint-Luc University Hospital in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert, She was named after her great-grandmothers: Marie Louise Sclifet, Luisa Gazelli dei Conti di Rossana, Astrid Sofia Lovisa Thyra of Sweden, and Olive Mary Harmer. She was christened on 4 September 2004, in Longfonds, La Hulpe, Belgium, the estate of Baron Jacques-Ernest Solvay de La Hulpe. Her godmothers are Princess Margaretha of Liechtenstein and Baroness Marie-Claude Solvay. There was no mention of who the godfather was, though some reports give the godfather to be Crown Prince Reza Pahlavi of Iran.
Princess Louise attends the Lycee Francais, and previously attended a private school in Tervuren.
|Ancestors of Princess Louise of Belgium (born 2004)|
- "Birthdays". Belgian Monarchy.
- "(French) Naissance de la princesse Louise de Belgique". Royalement Blog.
- Kadivar, Darius. "ROYAL CURTSY: Crown Prince Reza Godfather to Belgium's Prince Prince Laurent's Daughter". Iranian.com: Persian Realm.
- "Controversy Over Prince Laurent Sending Daughter to French School". Archived from the original on 2013-07-28.
- "Belgian Royal Family Gathers for Princess Louise's First Communion". Archived from the original on 2013-08-22.
- Belgian Royal family (Paul Theroff's site)
- King Albert II's descent (French)
- Genealogics - Louise's ancestry
- Princess Claire's ancestry
Princess Louise of Belgium (born 2004)Born: 6 February 2004
|Lines of succession|
Prince Laurent of Belgium
| Line of succession to the Belgian throne
Prince Nicolas of Belgium