Princess Louise of Orléans
|Princess Carlos of Bourbon-Two Sicilies|
24 February 1882|
|Died||18 April 1958
|Burial||Iglesia Colegial del Divino Salvador, Seville|
|Spouse||Prince Carlos of Bourbon-Two Sicilies|
Dolores, Princess Augustyn Józef Czartoryski
Infanta Mercedes, Countess of Barcelona
Esperanza, Princess Pedro Gastão of Orléans-Braganza
|Father||Prince Philippe, Count of Paris|
|Mother||Princess Marie Isabelle of Orléans|
Louise was the youngest daughter  of Philippe d'Orléans (1838–1894), Count of Paris and claimant to the French throne as "Philippe VII". Her mother was Princess Marie Isabelle d'Orléans (1848–1919), daughter of Antoine, Duke of Montpensier, and Infanta Luisa Fernanda of Spain.
Marriage and issue
On 16 November 1907, Louise married in Wood Norton, Evesham, Worcestershire, UK, Infante Carlos, Prince of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (1870–1949), and widower of Mercedes, Princess of Asturias, Infanta of Spain. The couple lived in Madrid and had 4 children:
- Prince Don Carlos of Bourbon- Two Sicilies (1908–1936). Killed in the Spanish Civil War fighting on the Nationalist side.
- Princess Doña María de los Dolores of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (1909–1996). In 1937, she married Prince Augustyn Józef Czartoryski (1907–1946) and had one surviving son, Adam. She remarried to Carlos Chías Ossorio on 1950.
- Princess Doña María de las Mercedes of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (1910–2000) who married Infante Juan, Count of Barcelona and became the mother of King Juan Carlos I of Spain, who abdicated in favor of his son in 2014..
- Princess Doña María de la Esperanza of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (1914–2005), who married Prince Pedro Gastão of Orléans-Braganza.
In 1931, when the Spanish Republic was proclaimed, the family left Spain for Italy and later Switzerland. In 1939, after the victory of Franco in the Spanish civil War they returned to Spain and settled in Seville.
- 21 February 1882 - 16 November 1907: Her Royal Highness Princess Louise of Orléans.
- 16 November 1907 - 18 April 1958: Her Royal Highness Princess Louise of Bourbon-Two Sicillies, Princess of Orleans
|Heraldry of Princess Louise of Orléans|
- Darryl Lundy (10 March 2007). "Louise Françoise Marie Laure d'Orléans, Prince de France". thePeerage.com. Retrieved 2008-10-03. External link in
- Généalogie des rois et des princes by Jan-Charles Volkmann Edit. Jean-Paul Gisserot (1998)