Princess Maria Immaculata of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (1874–1947)
|Princess Maria Immaculata of Bourbon-Two Sicilies|
|Princess Maria Immaculata of Saxony|
|Born||30 October 1874|
|Died||28 November 1947 (aged 73)|
|Burial||Katholische Hofkirche, Dresden, Germany|
|Spouse||Prince Johann Georg of Saxony|
|House||House of Bourbon-Two Sicilies|
House of Wettin
|Father||Prince Alfonso, Count of Caserta|
|Mother||Princess Maria Antonietta of Bourbon-Two Sicilies|
Princess Maria Immaculata Cristina Pia Isabella of Bourbon-Two Sicilies (Full Italian name: Maria Immacolata Speranza Pia Teresa Cristina Filomena Lucia Anna Isabella Cecilia Apollonia Barbara Agnese Zenobia, Principessa di Borbone delle Due Sicilie,) (30 October 1874, Cannes, France – 28 November 1947, Muri, Switzerland) was the fourth child and eldest daughter of Prince Alfonso of Bourbon-Two Sicilies, Count of Caserta and his wife Princess Maria Antonietta of Bourbon-Two Sicilies.
Maria Immaculata married Prince Johann Georg of Saxony, sixth child and second-eldest son of George of Saxony and his wife Maria Anna of Portugal, on 30 October 1906 in Cannes. Her mother-in-law, Maria Anna, was the daughter of Maria II of Portugal and her husband Ferdinand II of Portugal. The couple did not have children.
Titles and styles
- 30 October 1874 – 30 October 1906: Her Royal Highness Princess Maria Immaculata of Bourbon-Two Sicilies.
- 30 October 1906 – 28 November 1947: Her Royal Highness Princess Maria Immaculata of Saxony, Princess of Bourbon-Two Sicilies.
- Daniel Jones. "Naissance de Maria Immacolata di Borbone". . Retrieved 2012-11-25. External link in
- Darryl Lundy (10 May 2003). "Maria Immaculee di Borbone, Principessa di Borbone delle Due Sicilie". ThePeerage.com. Retrieved 2008-10-09.
- Paul Theroff. "TWO SICILIES". Paul Theroff's Royal Genealogy Site. Retrieved 2008-10-09.