Princess Royal Harbour
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Great Britain. Hydrographic Department; Denham, Henry Mangles, Sir, 1800-1887; Dumont d'Urville, Jules-Sébastien-César, 1790-1842; Flinders, Matthew, 1774-1814; Stokes, J. Lort (John Lort), 1811-1885; Potter, J. D. (John D.); J. & C. Walker (1859), Western Australia, King George Sound and Princess Royal Harbour (Additions to 1859 ed.), Published at the Admiralty, 24th Sepr. 1858 under the superintendence of Captn. Washington, R.N. F.R.S. hydrographer : Sold by J.D. Potter, Agent for the Admiralty charts, 31 Poultry and 11 King St., Tower Hill, retrieved 1 May 2016
- "Country". The West Australian. Perth: National Library of Australia. 19 January 1904. p. 3. Retrieved 30 June 2012.
- "Dredges Work Long Hours At Albany". The West Australian. Perth: National Library of Australia. 26 February 1952. p. 9. Retrieved 30 June 2012.
- Platell, N. E. (Noel Edward); Western Australia. Government Chemical Laboratories (1978), Water quality monitoring survey of Princess Royal Harbour, Albany, Govt. Chemical Laboratories, ISBN 978-0-7244-7912-2
- Atkins, R. P., 1951-; Western Australia. Department of Conservation and Environment; Western Australia; Atkins, R (1980), A Technical report on the water quality of Princess Royal Harbour, Albany, Dept. of Conservation and Environment, ISBN 978-0-7244-8453-9
- Princess Royal Harbour : summary of technical report on the water quality of Princess Royal Harbour, Albany, Dept. of Conservation & Environment, 1980, retrieved 1 May 2016
- Gordon, David Mackintosh; Western Australia. Department of Environmental Protection (1994), Changes to the structure and productivity of a Posidonia sinuosa seagrass meadow in Princess Royal Harbour, Western Australia, during and after imposed shading, Dept. of Environmental Protection, ISBN 978-0-7309-4685-4
- "Drama of... the convoys". The Argus. Melbourne: National Library of Australia. 24 April 1937. p. 30 Supplement: Week-End Magazine. Retrieved 30 June 2012.
- "Services Tattoo". The Sydney Morning Herald. National Library of Australia. 6 April 1938. p. 23. Retrieved 30 June 2012.
- "Atatürk Channel". Anzac Albany. Retrieved 13 June 2016.
- "PM salutes Turks for generosity to Anzacs". The Canberra Times. 64, (20, 100). Australian Capital Territory, Australia. 24 April 1990. p. 3. Retrieved 13 June 2016 – via National Library of Australia.
- "Quaranup and Ataturk Entrance from King Point". 1994. Retrieved 13 June 2016 – via National Library of Australia.
- "Ataturk Entrance". visitalbany.com. Retrieved 13 June 2016.
Media related to Princess Royal Harbour at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a location in Western Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|