Princess Royal Park
Location in Aberdeenshire
|Location||Airlie Gardens, Banff,
|Capacity||2,600 (420 seated)|
|Record attendance||5,000 v Rangers
27 April 1952
|Field size||109 x 78 yards|
Princess Royal Park is a football ground in the town of Banff in the north-east of Scotland, which is the home ground of Highland Football League side Deveronvale. It is located on Airlie Gardens in the east of the town and has a capacity of 2,600 with 420 seated.
The nearest railway station to the ground is Keith railway station,in the town of Keith, roughly 20 miles south-west of Banff. The station lies on the Aberdeen to Inverness Line. Huntly railway station lies on the same line and is located south-southwest of Banff, also around 20 miles away.
- Clubs - Deveronvale FC, Scottish Highland Football League. Retrieved 30 May 2012.
- Venues - Scotland - Princess Royal Park, soccerway.com. Retrieved 30 May 2012.
- Club Info, Deveronvale Football Club. 1 August 2009. Retrieved 30 May 2012.
- Deveronvale, The Scottish Football League. Retrieved 30 May 2012.
- Deveronvale 1-3 Stirling Albion, BBC Sport. 23 July 2011. Retrieved 30 May 2012.
- Highland Premier - Deveronvale - Princess Royal Park, fanzone.com. Retrieved 30 May 2012.
- Princess Royal Park at footballgroundmap.com
- Princess Royal Park at soccerway.com
- Princess Royal Park at worldstadia.com