Princess Salha bint Asem
||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
14 June 1987 |
|Spouse||Mohamad Hashim Haj-Hassan|
|Father||Prince Asem bin Al Nayef|
|Mother||Princess Sana Asem|
|Jordanian royal family|
Princess Salha has two full siblings: Prince Nayef (born 22 January 1998) and Princess Nejla (born 9 May 1988). She also has three paternal half-sisters: Princess Yasmine (born 30 June 1975), Princess Sarah (born 12 August 1978), and Princess Noor (born 6 October 1982).
- Amman Baccalaureate School in Jordan
- Princess Haya Education Centre in Amman, Jordan
- Culver Academic School in Indiana, U.S.
- St Clare's International School, Oxford in England (summer school)
- Edinburgh University in Scotland
On 4 April 2011, Princess Salha married a Jordanian named H.E. Mohamad Hashim Haj-Hassan at her father's (Prince Asem Bin Nayef) house. The couple had a baby girl named Aisha on 27 May 2013 and a boy named Hashim (born 2015).
- "The Hashemite Royal Family". The Office of King Hussein. Retrieved 4 September 2010.
|This Jordanian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|