Skyscrapers in Dubai Marina in April 2013, with the Princess 3rd from left to right
|Architectural||413.4 m (1,356 ft)|
|Antenna spire||414 m (1,358 ft)|
|Roof||392 m (1,286 ft)|
|Top floor||356.9 m (1,171 ft)|
|Floor count||101, plus 6 basement floors|
|Floor area||171,175 m2 (1,842,512 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Eng. Adnan Saffarini Office|
|Developer||Tameer Holding Investment LLC|
|Main contractor||Arabian Construction Company (ACC)|
The Princess Tower (Arabic: برج الأميرة) is a 101 story, 413.4 m (1,356 ft) tall residential-only skyscraper located in the Marina district of Dubai, UAE. Princess Tower is currently the second tallest building in Dubai, after the Burj Khalifa, and the 20th tallest building in the world. Princess Tower was the tallest residential building in the world from 2012 to 2015, when it was overtaken by 432 Park Avenue in New York City.
The tower's engineering was performed by Syed Majid Hashmi as the Chief Structural Engineer and his deputy manager Mohammad Ali Alogaily.
The building comprises 763 units, 957 underground parking bays (spread over six floors), and eight retail outlets.The building was completed and delivered by its developer, Tameer Holdings, in September 2012.
The development stands at 107 storeys and includes basement floors, a ground floor and 100 levels above ground.
- List of tallest buildings in Dubai
- List of buildings with 100 floors or more
- List of tallest buildings in the United Arab Emirates
- List of tallest residential buildings in the world
- World One
- "Princess Tower | Buildings". Dubai /: Emporis. Retrieved 2012-08-21.
- "Princess Tower". Skyscraperpage.com. Retrieved 2010-12-19.
- "Princess Tower". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2007-09-26.
- "Tallest 100 Residential Buildings". Retrieved 19 September 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Princess Tower.|