Skyscrapers in Dubai Marina in January 2015; the Princess Tower is in the foreground with the circular top.
|Architectural||413.4 m (1,356 ft)|
|Antenna spire||414 m (1,358 ft)|
|Roof||392 m (1,286 ft)|
|Top floor||356.9 m (1,171 ft)|
|Floor count||101, plus 6 basement floors|
|Floor area||171,175 m2 (1,842,512 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Eng. Adnan Saffarini Office|
|Developer||Tameer Holding Investment LLC|
|Main contractor||Arabian Construction Company (ACC)|
The Princess Tower (Arabic: برج الأميرة) is a 101 story, 413.4 m (1,356 ft) tall residential-only skyscraper located in the Marina district of Dubai, UAE. Princess Tower is currently the third tallest building in Dubai, after the Burj Khalifa and the Marina 101 and the 29th tallest building in the world. Princess Tower was the tallest residential building in the world from 2012 to 2015, when it was overtaken by 432 Park Avenue in New York City.
The tower's engineering was performed by Syed Majid Hashmi as the Chief Structural Engineer and his deputy manager Mohammad Ali Alogaily.
The building comprises 763 units, 957 underground parking bays (spread over six floors), and eight retail outlets.The building was completed and delivered by its developer, Tameer Holdings, in September 2012.
The development stands at 107 stories and includes basement floors, a ground floor and 100 levels above ground. Egyptian drug lord Ahmed Metwalli is one of the high profile tenants in the building.
- List of tallest buildings in Dubai
- List of buildings with 100 floors or more
- List of tallest buildings in the United Arab Emirates
- List of tallest residential buildings in the world
- World One
- "The Skyscraper Center". Buildingdb.ctbuh.org. Retrieved 2018-01-20.
- "Princess Tower | Buildings". Dubai /: Emporis. Retrieved 2012-08-21.
- "Princess Tower". Skyscraperpage.com. Retrieved 2010-12-19.
- "Princess Tower". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2007-09-26.
- "Tallest 100 Residential Buildings". Retrieved 19 September 2015.
- Sambidge, Andy (2012-09-12). "Tameer delivers world's highest homes - Real Estate,GCC,Middle East,Real Estate,Real Estate,Property". ArabianBusiness.com. Retrieved 2018-01-20.
- "Dubai's Princess Tower becomes world's tallest residential tower". The National. 1 February 2012. Retrieved 20 January 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Princess Tower.|