Princess Yasmine bint Asem
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2010)|
|Jordanian Royal Family|
Princess Yasmine bint Asem was born in Amman on June 30, 1975. Her father is Prince Asem bin Al Nayef and her mother is Firouzeh Vokhshouri. Princess Yasmine's parents divorced in 1985 and in 1986 her father married Princess Sana Asem.
- Amman Baccalaureate School in Jordan
- Emerson College in Boston Massachusetts, U.S. - M.A. in Organizational and Political Communication
- Clark University in Worcester Massachusetts, U.S. - B.A. in Geography
- Princess Sana Asem (born November 16, 1960)
- Prince Nayef (born January 22, 1998)
- Princess Salha (born June 14, 1987)
- Princess Nejla (born May 9, 1988)
On April 28, 2008 Princess Yasmine gave birth to her first child, a boy called Hamzah Basel Yaghnam in Boston. On June 22, 2009 Princess Yasmine gave birth to her second child, a boy called Kiyan Basel Yaghnam in Amman, Jordan.
- "The Hashemite Royal Family". The Office of King Hussein. Retrieved 4 September 2010.
Prince Yasmine bint Asem
|Reference style||Her Royal Highness|
|Spoken style||Your Royal Highness|
|This Jordanian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|