Zeina Talal Arslan
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Princess Zeina Arslan is the wife of Prince Talal Arslan, son of Lebanese independence figure Emir Majid Arslan II and Head of the House of Arslan which includes the Lakhmid throne of Al-Hira. She takes care of social affairs and is not involved in politics.
This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (September 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Princess Zeina was born in Beirut on January 3, 1971. She then moved to London with her family due to the Lebanese Civil War. There, she obtained her bachelor's degree from Richmond University before meeting Prince Talal in 1992 during his visit to England. They got married in 1993 and bore two children: Prince Majid and Princess Kinda.
Princess Zeina Talal Arslan
|Reference style||Her Highness|
|Spoken style||Your Highness|
Princess Zeina heads three social foundations:
- The Motherhood Committee - Aley Qaza - 
- The Lebanese Women's Forum
- Emir Majid Arslan's foundation - The South Province
The Motherhood Committee has a mammography and ultra-sound center in Aley  and runs an annual charity event for the benefit of the center. She is also head of the Lebanese Women Forum (LWF) that has more than five medical centres in Mount Lebanon, the Metn and the South, where people can benefit from fundamental medical treatments and advices for free. The LWF also owns a textile factory that produces products such as clothes, dresses, table arrangements and towels.
Titles and styles
- 3 January 1971 – 17 July 1993: Miss Zeina Saleem Kheireddine
- 17 July 1993 – present: Her Highness Princess Zeina Talal Arslan
- List of political families
- Prince Talal Arslan
- Emir Majid Arslan II
- Prince Shakib Arslan
- Druze in Lebanon
- "Japan assists Motherhood Committee in Lebanon". Embassy of Japan in Lebanon. Retrieved 2017-12-29.
- "مقابلة خاصّة وحصريّة مع الأميرة زينة طلال ارسلان رئيسة المنتدى" [Special and exclusive interview with Princess Zeina Talal Arslan, head of the Lebanese Women's Forum] (in Arabic). Retrieved 2017-12-29.
- "رعية الشويفات تكرم الأميرة زينة طلال ارسلان" [Choueifat Parish honors Princess Zeina Talal Arslan] (in Arabic). Retrieved 2017-12-29.