Princeton Municipal Airport (Minnesota)
|Princeton Municipal Airport|
USGS aerial image - 21 April 1991
|Owner||City of Princeton|
|Elevation AMSL||980 ft / 299 m|
Princeton Municipal Airport (ICAO: KPNM, FAA LID: PNM) is a city owned public use airport located one nautical mile (1.85 km) southwest of the central business district of Princeton, a city in Mille Lacs County, Minnesota, United States. This airport is included in the FAA's National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems 2015-2019, which categorizes it as a general aviation airport.
Facilities and aircraft
Princeton Municipal Airport covers an area of 304 acres (123 ha) at an elevation of 980 feet (299 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 15/33 with an asphalt surface measuring 3,900 by 75 feet (1,189 x 23 m).
For the 12-month period ending August 31, 2005, the airport had 13,300 aircraft operations, an average of 36 per day: 98% general aviation and 2% military. At that time there were 34 aircraft based at this airport: 85% single-engine, 3% multi-engine, 3% helicopter and 8% ultralight.
- "Princeton Municipal Airport" (PDF). Airport Directory. Minnesota Department of Transportation. Retrieved 14 October 2009.
- FAA Airport Master Record for PNM ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 27 August 2009.
- FAA National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems: 2009-2013. Federal Aviation Administration. Published 1 October 2008.
- Princeton, Minnesota - Princeton Municipal Airport (ICAO: KPNM, FAA: PNM). Great Circle Mapper. Accessed 14 October 2009.
- Brief History of Princeton. City of Princeton, Minnesota. Accessed 14 October 2009.