Princeton Township, Bureau County, Illinois
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other townships with similar name, see Princeton Township.
Location in Bureau County
Bureau County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||36.62 sq mi (94.8 km2)|
|• Land||36.59 sq mi (94.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.03 sq mi (0.08 km2) 0.08%|
|Elevation||696 ft (212 m)|
|• Density||255/sq mi (98/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61356, 61368|
|GNIS feature ID||0429605|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.62 square miles (94.8 km2), of which 36.59 square miles (94.8 km2) (or 99.92%) is land and 0.03 square miles (0.078 km2) (or 0.08%) is water.
- Princeton (partial)
Airports and landing strips
- Perry Memorial Hospital Heliport
- Princeton Park
- Bureau Valley Community Unit School District 340
- Princeton Elementary School District 115
- Princeton High School District 500
- Illinois' 11th congressional district
- State House District 74
- State Senate District 37
- "Princeton Township, Bureau County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Bureau Township||Dover Township||Berlin Township|
|Wyanet Township||Selby Township|
|Indiantown Township||Arispie Township||Leepertown Township|