Thomas Moen Hermansen, recording under the name Prins Thomas, is a Norwegian record producer and DJ often associated with collaborator Hans-Peter Lindstrøm as Lindstrøm & Prins Thomas. Their music has been described as "space disco", and influences include electro, krautrock, psychedelia and prog. Their records include the album Lindstrøm & Prins Thomas, released in 2005 on the Eskimo Recordings label, and Reinterpretations, a compilation of remixes and unreleased versions of tracks from the album. The duo have released a second album, Lindstrøm & Prins Thomas II. Hermansen released his fourth LP album called Principe Del Norte on February 19, 2016.
Prins Thomas' label, Full Pupp, also features similar-sounding artists like Blackbelt Andersen and Todd Terje.
- Burns, Todd L. (2008-08-19). "Space-Disco Inferno, Courtesy of Lindstrøm and Full Pupp". Village Voice. Retrieved 2009-04-04.
- Birchmeier, Jason. "Prins Thomas - Biography". allmusic.com. Rovi Corporation. Retrieved March 9, 2012.
- Leone, Dominique (2006-02-06). "Space disco". Pitchfork Media. Retrieved 2009-04-04.
- Howe, Rupert (2007-04-26). "Dance music: Detroit's influence remains strong in Europe". The Independent. Independent News and Media. Retrieved 2009-04-04.
- Blackwell, Matthew (2009-04-02). "Lindstrom and Prins Thomas Set to Release Second Collaboration". Prefix Magazine. Retrieved 2009-04-04.
- Minsker, Evan (2015-12-03). "Prins Thomas Announces 4xLP Ambient Album Principe Del Norte". Pitchfork Media. Retrieved 2016-01-25.
|This article on a record producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|