From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Prinz may also refer to:
- Prinz (brand), a brand formerly used by the British photographic and electronics retail chain, Dixons
- NSU Prinz, automobile produced in West Germany by NSU Motorenwerke AG from 1957 to 1973
- Prinz (crater), an impact crater on the Moon
- Alfred Prinz, Austrian composer, clarinetist, and music educator
- Bret Prinz, Major League Baseball relief pitcher for the Somerset Patriots of the Atlantic League
- Birgit Prinz, retired German female professional association football player
- Jesse Prinz, Distinguished Professor of philosophy and director of the Committee for Interdisciplinary Science Studies at the City University of New York, Graduate Center
- Joachim Prinz, German-American rabbi who was outspoken against Nazism and became an American Jewish leader
- Matthias Prinz, German lawyer famous for his work in the field of reputation and privacy protection, defamation, media, entertainment and sports law
- Rosemary Prinz, stage and television actress most known for her work in the early era of the American soap opera
- Wolfgang Prinz, director of the Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prinz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.