Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up priority in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Prioritization is an action that arranges items or activities in order of importance.
Priority may refer specifically to:
- Priority or right of way on the road, see Traffic § Priority (right of way)
- Priority signs, a traffic sign that specifies which route has the right of way
- Priority date, a concept of establishing waiting times in the immigration process by United States Department of State
- Priority right, a time-limited right, triggered by the first filing of an application for a patent
- Subordination (finance), the order of priorities in claims for ownership or interest in various assets
- Priorities, the debut album by Bedfordshire-based rock band Don Broco
- "Priority", a song by Jolin Tsai from the 2004 album Castle
- Priority Records, a record label started in 1985 and acquired by Capitol Records
- Priority, a tag or attribute of a requirement in software or systems engineering
- Priority of the scientific names of organisms, including:
- Priority number, given to each functional group in IUPAC organic nomenclature
- Scientific priority, the priority of scientific ideas
- Priority level, the priority of emergency communications
- Priority mail, a service of the US Postal Service
- Preemption (disambiguation)
- Scheduling (computing), the way processes are assigned priorities in a run queue; prioritization
- All pages beginning with Priority
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Priority.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.