|Look up priory in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A priory is a house of men or women under religious vows headed by a prior or prioress.
Priory may also refer to:
- Priory (ward), electoral district in Manchester, England
- The Priory Hospital, a London mental health hospital best known for treating celebrities for addiction, commonly known as The Priory and owned by the Priory Group
Arts & Culture
- The Priory, a 2009 play by Michael Wynne
- Priory Palace in Gatchina
- Priory (band), a band from Portland, OR
- Priory Records, a record label
- The Priory, Channel 4 television series hosted by Jamie Theakston & Zoe Ball, from 1999-2002.
- Priory School (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Priory"
- All pages with a title containing Priory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Priory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.