|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Pripps Blå 7.0%
Pripps was a major brewery in Sweden and is now a part of Carlsberg, in which Pripps remains as a trademark. The company was based in Gothenburg; their main product was Pripps Blå. They also owned Ramlösa. Pripps was founded in Gothenburg by Johan Albrecht Pripp in 1828.
Pripps Blå is an inexpensive beer, for it is brewed with exactly 51% barley — the minimum amount of barley in beer required by Swedish law. A low-calorie version called Pripps Blå Light is also made. Other versions are Pripps Blå Extra Stark, a full malt, extra strong beer with 7.2% alcohol and Pripps Blå Pure with a lower carbohydrates content, scheduled to replace Pripps Blå Light.
The beers are brewed at Carlsberg Sverige.
CEOs of Pripps bryggerier AB
- 1972-1981 - Kurt Rydé
- 1981-???? - Nils Holgerson
- 1985-1986 - Bill Fransson
- 1986-1990 - Hans Källenius
- "Pripps website". Archived from the original on December 18, 2007.
- "Pripps Blå Light". RateBeer. Retrieved July 12, 2014.
- "Pripps Blå Extra Stark". RateBeer. Retrieved July 14, 2014.
- "Pripps Blå Pure". rRateBeer. Retrieved July 14, 2014.