From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Priscilla is a feminine given name.
Priscilla may also refer to:
- Priscilla (album), a 2002 album by the French singer Priscilla
- "Priscilla" (Miranda Lambert song), a song by Miranda Lambert
- "Priscilla", a song on the album Midnight at the Lost and Found by Meat Loaf
- "Priscilla", a song by Phil Pickett, 1971
- Priscilla (Eddie Cooley song) 1957
- "Priscilla", a song by Yellowjackets, Jimmy Haslip, Robben Ford, Chris Palmaro 1981
- Priscilla (sloop), a U.S. National Historic Landmark berthed in West Sayville, New York
- USS Priscilla (SP-44), the proposed designation of a United States Navy auxiliary schooner acquired in 1917, but never commissioned
- Hurricane Priscilla (disambiguation), the name of five tropical cyclones
- 2137 Priscilla, an asteroid
- a small lunar crater near Davy (crater)
- a full-size humanoid robot developed by The Humanoid Project in Sweden
- Priscilla (nuclear test blast), part of the American Operation Plumbbob
- a tour bus in the movie The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert and Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (musical)
- Catacomb of Priscilla, Rome, Italy
- Priscilla Apartments, Miami, Florida, on the National Register of Historic Places
- "Prescilla" (song), by Bat for Lashes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Priscilla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.