|Priscilla Lee Taylor|
|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||Kona Carmack|
|Succeeded by||Gillian Bonner|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||122 lb (55 kg)|
Taylor started modelling at age 12. She co-starred on a teen sitcom Malibu CA as beach blonde/actress Traycee Banks. Taylor is also the founder and owner of "Dutchess Couture". She was also a competitor in the Playboy Playmate episode of Fear Factor that was NBC's counterprogram to the Super Bowl halftime show in 2002. In addition to being an actor, Priscilla is also a film producer.
- "Playmate Data Sheet". Playboy. March 1996.
- "Official site biography". Retrieved 31 January 2011.
- "Playmate data". Retrieved 31 January 2011.
- Bauer, Steven; Silajdzic, Amra; Taylor, Priscilla; Huang, Jack (2012-10-13), Gothic Assassins, retrieved 2017-01-21
- Leenders, Bart; Lehane, Hugh; Silajdzic, Amra; Taylor, Priscilla Inga (2016-09-29), Gothic Assassins Redux, retrieved 2017-01-21
|This biography article about a United States actor-model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography article about a Playboy Playmate is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|