|Opera by Ellen Reid|
Its world premiere was in Los Angeles in November 2018, in collaboration between the Los Angeles Opera and Beth Morrison Projects. It then went on to premiere in New York at the Prototype Festival. "p r i s m" made its international debut in Sao Paulo, Brazil in August/September of 2019. 
- Rockwell, John (January 7, 2019). "Prototype Festival, New York — from awkward to superb". Financial Times. Retrieved September 3, 2019.
- Stuart, Gwynedd (November 26, 2018). "Composer Ellen Reid Puts the Aftermath of Sexual Trauma on Stage in a New Opera". Los Angeles Magazine. Retrieved September 5, 2019.
- Swed, Mark (November 30, 2018). "Review: With Ellen Reid's incandescent 'prism,' an opera composer is born". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved September 5, 2019.
- Vankin, Deborah (April 15, 2019). "Pulitzer for music goes to Ellen Reid for her first opera, 'prism'". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved September 5, 2019.
- Woolfe, Zachary (January 7, 2019). "Cataclysmic Suffering Sprawls Through the Prototype Festival". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331.