From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Prisma or PRISMA may refer to:
- Prisma (satellite project), a Swedish satellite project.
- PRISMA (spacecraft), an Italian space project
- 1192 Prisma, a minor planet
- Prisma, a Finnish supermarket chain, part of S Group
- Prisma Energy International, an American company
- Prisma Presse, a French publisher, subsidiary of Gruner + Jahr
- Chevrolet Prisma (disambiguation), two models of sedan car
- Prisma (magazine), 1930s Catalan magazine
- Prisma (typeface), a typeface designed by Rudolf Koch
- Preferred reporting items for systematic reviews and meta-analyses
- Prisma (app), a photo editing software
- Prism, which translates as "prisma" in several languages, including Swedish, Greek, German, Italian, Dutch and Spanish
- Prisma+, a Greek television channel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prisma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.