Jump to navigation Jump to search
Prisma or PRISMA may refer to:
- Prisma (satellite project), a Swedish satellite project.
- PRISMA (spacecraft), an Italian space project
- 1192 Prisma, a minor planet
- Prisma, a Finnish hypermarket chain, part of S Group
- Prisma Energy International, an American company
- Prisma Presse, a French publisher, subsidiary of Gruner + Jahr
- Chevrolet Prisma (disambiguation), two models of sedan car
- Prisma (magazine), 1930s Catalan magazine
- Prisma (typeface), a typeface designed by Rudolf Koch
- Preferred reporting items for systematic reviews and meta-analyses, standard for the reporting of systematic reviews and meta-analyses of research
- Prisma (app), a photo editing software
- Prism, which translates as "prisma" in several languages, including Swedish, Greek, German, Italian, Dutch and Spanish
- Prisma+, a Greek television channel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prisma.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.