From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up prison in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A prison is a place of detention.
Prison may also refer to:
- Prison (1949 film), by Ingmar Bergman
- Prison (1988 film), starring Viggo Mortensen
- Prisons (album), a 2006 album by Eyes of Fire
- Prison Oval, a Jamaican stadium
- En prison, a roulette term
- "Prison", a song by Anton Ewald
- "Prison" (Tom Robinson song), a song by Tom Robinson on the 1984 album Hope and Glory
- Prison rock, pessimistic genre of Chinese rock music
- "Prison Song" (song), an album track on Toxicity by System of a Down
- Spirits in prison, one of the Christian concepts about the afterlife
- Spirit prison, in Latter-day Saints beliefs, a place in the afterlife where nonbelievers can become believers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prison.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.