Prisoner of War (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Prisoner of war (disambiguation))
A prisoner of war is a person, whether combatant or non-combatant, who is held in custody by an enemy power during or immediately after an armed conflict.
Prisoner of War may also refer to:
- Prisoner of War (film), 1954 film
- Prisoners of War (TV series), the English-language title of the Hebrew-language 2010 Israeli series Hatufim, on which the 2011 US TV series Homeland was loosely based
- P.O.W.: Prisoners of War, an arcade game that was ported to the NES console
- Prisoner of War (video game), a video game for PC, PS2 and Xbox
- Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawrence, a 1983 British-Japanese film known in many European editions as Furyo, Japanese for prisoner of war
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prisoner of War.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.