Prisoner of War (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Prisoner of war (disambiguation))
|Look up prisoner of war in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A prisoner of war is a person, whether combatant or non-combatant, who is held in custody by an enemy power during or immediately after an armed conflict.
Prisoner of War may also refer to:
- Prisoner of War (film), a 1954 film
- Prisoners of War (TV series) or Hatufim, a 2010 Israeli TV series
- "Prisoner of War" (Falling Skies), a 2011 episode of Falling Skies
- Prisoner of War (video game), a 2002 video game
- P.O.W.: Prisoners of War, a 1988 arcade game that was ported to the NES console
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prisoner of War.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.