Prisons We Choose to Live Inside
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Media type||Print Paperback|
|LC Class||PR6023.E833 P7 1987|
The five collected essays are generally meant to be read in order though they can be read independently. The essays appear in the collection in the order that they were delivered as lectures. The titles of the essays are:
- When In the Future They Look Back On Us
- You Are Damned, We Are Saved
- Switching Off to See "Dallas"
- Group Minds
- Laboratories of Social Change
- CBC Radio Ideas Audio Archive : "The 1985 CBC Massey Lectures, Prisons We Choose to Live Inside". CBC Radio Ideas. Canadian Broadcasting Company. Retrieved 2012-01-02.
- Lessing, Doris (1985). "The 1985 CBC Massey Lectures, Prisons We Choose to Live Inside". CBC Radio Ideas. Toronto: Canadian Broadcasting Company. Retrieved 2012-01-02.