|Elevation||1,758 m (5,768 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC +5|
Pristan'-Przheval'sk is an urban-type settlement in the Issyk-Kul Region of Kyrgyzstan. Administratively, it is part of the city Karakol. The town was named after the Russian geographer, Nikolai Mikhailovich Przhevalsky, who is buried nearby. It lies 12km north west of Karakol.
The current population is no greater than 5,000.
- Nikolai Mikhailovich Przhevalskii accessed 28 July 2010
- Pristan-Przhevalsk accessed 28 July 2010
- Islam in the Russian Federation and the Post Soviet Republics: a Historical perspective by Spyros Plakoudas, p 10
- Islam in the Russian Federation and the Post Soviet Republics: a Historical perspective by Spyros Plakoudas, p 81
- Collins Map accessed 28 July 2010