|Elevation||1,758 m (5,768 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC +5|
Pristan'-Przheval'sk is an urban-type settlement in the Issyk-Kul Region of Kyrgyzstan. Administratively, it is part of the city Karakol. The town was named after the Russian geographer, Nikolai Mikhailovich Przhevalsky, who is buried nearby. It lies 12km north west of Karakol.
Its population was 2,917 in 2009.
- Nikolai Mikhailovich Przhevalskii accessed 28 July 2010
- Pristan-Przhevalsk accessed 28 July 2010
- Islam in the Russian Federation and the Post Soviet Republics: a Historical perspective by Spyros Plakoudas, p 10
- Islam in the Russian Federation and the Post Soviet Republics: a Historical perspective by Spyros Plakoudas, p 81
- 2009 population census of the Kyrgyz Republic: Issyk-Kul Region at the Wayback Machine (archived 2011-08-10)