Prithvi is a Sanskrit word for the Earth, and also a Hindu earth goddess.
Prithvi may also refer to:
- Prithvi (missile), a ballistic missile
- Prithvi (actor) (born 1968), Indian film actor
- Prithvi (1997 film), a Hindi-language film
- Prithvi (2010 film), a Kannada-language film
- Prithvi Chand, Indian politician
- Prithviraj Sukumaran (born 1982), Indian actor
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prithvi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.