Prithviraj or Pruthviraj may refer to:
- Prithviraja I (r. c. 1090-1110), Indian king from the Shakambhari Chahamana dynasty
- Prithviraja II (r. c. 1165-1169), Indian king from the Shakambhari Chahamana dynasty
- Prithviraja III (r. c. 1178–1192), better known as Prithviraj Chauhan, Indian king from the Shakambhari Chahamana dynasty
- Prithviraj or Prithviraj Sukumaran (born 1982), Indian actor, singer and producer (Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu and Hindi language)
- Pruthviraj Balireddy, Indian Telugu actor
- Babloo Prithviraj (born 1966), Tamil and Telugu film and television actor
- Prithviraj Chavan (born 1946), Indian politician, chief minister of Maharashtra
- Prithviraj Jindal, Indian businessman
- Prithviraj Kapoor (1906–1972), Indian Hindi language theatre and film actor
- Prithviraj Road, a road in New Delhi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prithviraj.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.