|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||144923.04 g·mol−1|
|(what is this?)|
The target of Pritumumab, cell surface vimentin, has been implicated in the replication of coronavirus, specifically in Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus (SARS-CoV).
PTB has been proposed as a potential treatment for COVID-19 and related Viral Infections.
- Babic I, Nurmemmedov E, Yenugonda VM, Juarez T, Nomura N, Pingle SC, Glassy MC, Kesari S (February 2018). "Pritumumab, the first therapeutic antibody for glioma patients". Human Antibodies. 26 (2): 95–101. doi:10.3233/HAB-170326. PMID 29036806.
- "International Nonproprietary Names for Pharmaceutical Substances (INN)" (PDF). WHO Drug Information. 18 (1). 2004. Archived from the original (PDF) on 11 February 2012.
- "Nascent Biologics Proven Cancer Cure Back in the Hands Of U.S. Inventor After 27 Years In Japan". Nascent Biologics. 1 October 2009.
- Clinical trial number NCT04396717 for "Safety Study of Pritumumab in Brain Cancer" at ClinicalTrials.gov
- Yu YT, Chien SC, Chen IY, Lai CT, Tsay YG, Chang SC, Chang MF (January 2016). "Surface vimentin is critical for the cell entry of SARS-CoV". Journal of Biomedical Science. 23: 14. doi:10.1186/s12929-016-0234-7. PMC 4724099. PMID 26801988.
- "Race For Vaccine Intensifies As COVID-19 Second Wave of Outbreaks Threatens". Financialnewsmedia.com. 17 June 2020.