|Industry||Privacy enhancing technologies, health analytics solutions|
|Headquarters||Ottawa, Ontario Canada|
|Products||PARAT, Core, Text, Safe Harbor+, Compliance Monitor, Link, PHI Compliance Audit, De-identification services and training|
Privacy Analytics Inc. is a Canadian technology firm that claims to offer the only commercially available integrated data masking and de-identification product on the market today. Its products and services are used by hospitals and other health providers, universities and research groups, public health programs, registries, HMOs, pharmaceutical companies, insurance claims processors, and health information technology vendors.
Privacy Analytics, Inc. is a 2007 spin-off from the Electronic Health Information Laboratory, a collection of active academic authors working in the area of health data risk mitigation and de-identification. It is headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario with a secondary office in Toronto.
- Khaled El Emam is the founder and Chief Executive Officer of Privacy Analytics
- Peter Hunter is the Chief Operating Officer of Privacy Analytics
- Privacy Analytics CORE for Structured Data PARAT CORE for structured data is a software tool based on the HIPAA Expert Determination Method that de-identifies data based on maximizing data granularity while still protecting subject privacy.
- Privacy Analytics TEXT for Unstructured Data Privacy Analytics Text enables statisticians and data analysts to conduct critical analyses on valuable unstructured data, while allowing data managers to safeguard personal information used for secondary purposes.
- Privacy Analytics Compliance Monitor Privacy Analytics Compliance Monitor is a privacy risk assessment tool that provides visibility into the effectiveness of your current de-identification and masking strategy.
- Privacy Analytics Safe Harbor+ Safe Harbor+ is a masking and de-identification solution with advanced techniques that can be applied to preserve data utility in a compliant way.
- Privacy Analytics Link Privacy Analytics Link was developed for organizations with large population datasets who need to match data with other third party data in a secure and private manner.
- De-Identification Maturity Model – The De-Identification Maturity Model is a formal framework with which to evaluate maturity of de-identification services in an organization. It gauges the level of an organization's readiness and experience in relation to people, processes, technologies and consistent measurement practices with respect to de-identification with the goal of improving compliance, facilitating access, and scaling support services.
- Heritage Provider Network
- BORN Ontario
- Ontario Institute for Cancer Research and Cancer Care Ontario
- Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- Canadian Primary Care Sentinel Surveillance Network
- IMS Health Brogan
- 2012 Strata + Hadoop World Start Up Winner
- World Summit on Innovation and Entrepreneurship "Global Hot 100 Enterprise"[non-primary source needed]
- Gartner "Big Data Cool Vendor in Risk Management, Privacy and Compliance"
- And the Big Data Winners Are... Privacy Analytics, Placed, and Hadapt
- Privacy Analytics Named a Global Hot 100 Vendor at World Summit for Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Privacy Analytics Included "Cool Vendors in Risk Management, Privacy and Compliance, 2012" Report
|This technology article about a corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|