From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up private or privates in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Private or privates may refer to:
In arts and entertainment:
- Private (band), a Denmark-based band
- Private (film), a 2004 Italian film
- Private (novel), a novel by James Patterson
- Private (novel series), a young-adult book series launched in 2006
- Private (web series), a web series based on the novel series
- Privates (TV series), a 2013 BBC One TV series
- Private magazine, an adult publication from Private Media Group, a European distributor of adult entertainment
- Private, a character in the fiction franchise Madagascar
- Private (rocket), the first American multistage rocket
- Private methods, a way of encapsulation in object-oriented programming
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Private.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.